• Ensure all packaging specifications & labels are complying with local regulation and Carrefour standards.
• Arrange with the collaboration of the commercial team for panel test for underdevelopment products.
• Preparing the monthly reports regarding the quality activities as per direction.
Thinks through how others will react and is able to anticipate concerns • Time management skills and multitasks. • Knowledge of Quality process associated with the development and monitoring of products.
• Ability to assess the severity of non-compliance and conduct appropriate corrective actions on time.
Actively uses the information to promote excellent customer service and to maximize business efficiency.
• Observes others closely and has a good understanding of people’s feelings.
• Communicate with supplier on customer complaints and lab analysis non conformities and validate corrective action plan along with supportive technical documents.